Skip to content Skip to footer

GoodLife 30-hard challenge

Whether you’re looking for a challenge to kickstart your fitness journey, get back on track or even just try something new, this challenge is for you.  

While the goal is to stick to the challenge for 30 days in a row, it’s even more important to listen to your body. If you feel you need a break or need to skip a couple days, you can do that guilt-free and jump right back into it when you’re ready. 

The challenge:

Follow a nutrition plan 

Whatever your diet preference (vegan, paleo, intuitive eating, etc.), follow it as closely as you can for 30 days straight. Allow yourself to follow the 80/20 rule. Try to eat healthy and nourishing foods 80% of the time and enjoy treats and more fun foods the remaining 20%.

If you find yourself falling into a restrictive mindset, take a step back and focus on the goal – which is to fuel your body to feel its best. An all-or-nothing mindset can be harmful, make sure to take the pressure off yourself.  

I’m entering a 30-day weight loss challenge which begins 1st May 2023. Somebody suggested to me the 30-day hard challenge which is obviously perfect. However I was just wondering… is this challenge more designed for fitness, or weight loss? How do I maximize fat loss? i.e. Best diet, supplements etc. Thank you.


Workout 3-5 days/week + 1 walk everyday 

Complete any workout of your choice 3-5 days a week for at least 20 minutes. The goal is to work up a sweat and get your body moving. Check out these workouts for some inspiration. 

In addition to your workout, take 1 mindful walk per day – taking time to think about nothing and enjoy the scenery. If you miss a day, don’t sweat it and just pick up where you left off. 

Drink 2-4 liters of water  

Hydration is key! You will start to notice a huge difference in your skin, energy levels and your hunger when you are sufficiently hydrated.

Take progress photos 

Try to take progress photos once a week around the same time (preferably first thing in the morning) in the same outfit, and in the same place. You will appreciate the ability to see the difference when you look back on your month.  

One self-care task 

Perform one self-care task every day. This is totally individual and depends on what self-care means to you. Some examples include 

Leave a comment



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp